OPPORTUNITY AT-A-GLANCE Base pay $10.00 with incentives average CSP pay ranges from $11.00-$13.00.
Comcast Billing & Repair Program Customer Service/Phone Tech Support
This Opportunity Announcement (OA) is intended as a summary of the applicable business opportunity. It is not a legal document, nor a comprehensive review of all terms included in the applicable Statement of Work (SOW). You should thoroughly review each SOW prior to executing it. In the event of a conflict between the OA and the SOW, the terms of the SOW will take precedence. Arise recommends a thorough review of all policies prior to enrolling in the certification course.
• Minimum of 30 intervals per week with 15 of those intervals serviced on Saturday, Sunday and/or Monday. Significant available opportunities on Mondays, the highest call volume day of the week.
• Current Hours are: 8:00am-12pm and 3pm-9:00pm EST –365 Days per Year (subject to change based on client needs). Description of Services
• Inbound Customer Technical Support Billing & Sales
• Additional Details for Comcast billing and Repair Program Program Equipment
• Stable high speed Internet connection with minimum of 3 mbps download speed and 1.5 mbps upload speed. Faster speeds are highly recommended.
• Arise Secure Desktop Device (mailed to mailing address in IBO/CSP profile) • Windows 7 (32 & 64 Bit) and Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10
• Note: MAC OS, Window XP, 2000, Vista, Windows, are NOT currently supported
• Noise cancelling headset
• A second monitor found to be beneficial for this program
• Additional requirements may be found in the Arise Workstation Requirements Additional Information
• Commitment Adherence is critical to this program. IBs are responsible for ensuring that their CSPs service all intervals that have been accepted in StarMatic®. Sample Statement of Work